Looking to sell your home, but don’t know where to start? Here are some links and resources for information on home inspections, finding contractors, and other seller-related topics.
- The National Association of REALTORS® is the largest trade organization in North America. NAR’s website offers information both for home buyers and sellers, including research, reports, and a directory for finding a REALTOR in your local area.
- The Appraisal Institute is a global professional association of real estate appraisers, with nearly 22,000 professionals in nearly 60 countries. Use their site to find an appraiser in your area to assess your home’s value.
- The American Society of Certified Home Inspectors (ASHI) and The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) are two of the largest trade associations for professional home and commercial property inspectors in North America. Both sites include educational resources and member directories for finding a home inspector in your area.
- HomeAdvisor provides business listings, search, and matching services for a range of home improvement and remodeling services.
- ACCA is a non-profit association for indoor environment and energy services professionals. Use this site to find an HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, building performance) contractor in your area.